[TriLUG] Triangle Open Source Lab meeting 5/24 from 7 PM until 9 PM - RSVP

Magnus magnus at trilug.org
Wed May 16 12:25:27 EDT 2007

William Sutton wrote:
> my impression of the organization from previous mailing list threads was
> that it was Jim's private version of TriLUG since he felt slighted over
> not being able to make some presentations to the official LUG.

I think you're seeing trolls where none exist.  It seems to me that the
format here is very very different than what TriLUG can currently
offer.  Not all FOSS gatherings in the Triangle are run by TriLUG (nor
should they be) and there is no reason for TriLUG to feel threatened by
yet another FOSS group starting.