[TriLUG] OT: Website dev wanted

Lee elfick at mac.com
Tue May 22 08:58:04 EDT 2007

Hey all,
My employer, Philip Post & Associates, a civil engineering firm in
Chapel Hill, wants a website. I don't currently have time to put one
together so we are looking for someone to do a simple informational
site with minimal bling. Cross browser and apache based with no
flash. If anyone is interested and wants to drop me some info please
do so off list. If you want to broaden the discussion into personal
experience with devs that others may be interested in, feel free to
reply on-list.

-Lee
--
Lee Fickenscher