[TriLUG] [OT] TriLUGger on the news

J.C. Jones jonesjc at intrex.net
Tue May 22 13:07:48 EDT 2007

Magnus,

Yes they do have a disclaimer at the begiinning of the pdf. It says:

Disclaimer
Every attempt has been made to provide complete and thorough information
on the North Carolina laws pertaining to bicycles and pedestrians.
Neither ITRE nor NCDOT can be held responsible for any exclusions,
omissions nor deletions of relevant laws. If you have questions or
concerns regarding North Carolina law pertaining to bicycles or
pedestrians, you may wish to consult an attorney.

jcj

--
Visit my weblog at: http://www.wendellgeek.com/weblog/

Webmaster for: