[TriLUG] [OT] TriLUGger on the news

Steve Litt slitt at troubleshooters.com
Wed May 23 16:37:20 EDT 2007

Tom Ed,

As someone who started bicycle commuting in 1968, I wholeheartedly endorse
your advice. I couldn't have said it better myself.

By the way, some of you might like (and others might hate) my "Steve Litt's
Guide to Transportational Bicycling" site at
http://www.troubleshooters.com/bicycles/index.htm.

SteveT