[TriLUG] security goons at TigerDirect in Raleigh: "No, thanks!"

Greg Brown gwbrown1 at gmail.com
Thu May 31 20:32:34 EDT 2007

I elect to have a non-official TriLUG Shopping with Magnus day.  Sounds like
a hoot!

Practice, everyone, practice!

"No thanks!"
"No, really, I know my rights and it is my right to leave the store with my
property uninspected"

I've been wanting to get back at the personal-information-collection goons
at TigerDirect for quite sometime.

Greg