[TriLUG] The TriLUG Discussion List

Allen Freeman knieveltech at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 1 12:36:19 EDT 2007

I don't mind being the fly in the ointment here. What practical use does having a steering committee truly serve in the first place? What identified need is being filled by having a layer of bureaucracy?

*dons asbestos longjohns* let the flames commence.

"J.C. Jones" <jonesjc at intrex.net> wrote: Tanner,

Thank you AGAIN.

Another place for me to look and learn  about what is available at Trilug.

I earlier made a suggestion about letting new members know more about
what is available for a member, but it met with opposition from one of
the steering committee members.

I believe that suggestions should not be summarily dismissed by one
steering committee member. I would propose that all suggestions be
viewed and discussed by the steering committee. Perhaps my suggestion
was not understood. Perhaps the thoughts behind it could have been used
in a different form. Who knows?

Thanks again!

jcj

--