[TriLUG] Open source Inventory Tracking Software?

Tim Jowers timjowers at gmail.com
Mon Jun 11 09:29:33 EDT 2007

Hi Ralph,

  I didn't find alot when I researched FOSS in the middle of last year. I'd
appreciate your feedback as I tried to track these in a free book:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/bizguide/   (also available in print on
LuLu.com).

Assets So Simple
BarCode Warehousing System
ERP packages include inventory tracking but are a way of business
POS apps include inventory, e.g. TinaPOS
OpenGroupware also includes inventory mgt

Please let me know if you find more. Even feel free to update the free book
as it is in the Open Document Format which is supported by OpenOffice.org's
Writer.

Best,
TimJowers