[TriLUG] Open source Inventory Tracking Software?

Steve Hoffman srhoffman at gmail.com
Tue Jun 12 07:59:24 EDT 2007

I use a piece of software called SimpleAssets
http://simpleassets.sourceforge.net/simpleassets/ and it works well.  It's
LAMP driven and we've customized a bit, but even out of the box it worked
well for maintaining all our technology needs.  I don't think the guy is
working on development anymore, but like I said..easy enough to customize.

Steve