[TriLUG] OT: TIME WARNER ANNOUNCES INTRODUCTION OF PACKET SHAPING TECHNOLOGY NATIONWIDE

OlsonE at aosa.army.mil OlsonE at aosa.army.mil
Mon Jun 11 15:03:44 EDT 2007

I had that convo with them today about hosting my webpage at home, and
he told me:

"You can host it at home, but in some areas we block port 80. If that's
the case, you can host it on a different port".

I got the text transcript e-mailed to me from RR ...to keep as proof if
they try to come after me!

Now that they've given me the thumbs up, time for some LAMP + MediaWiki!