[TriLUG] Suggested topics

Ben Pitzer bpitzer at gmail.com
Mon Jun 18 12:04:50 EDT 2007

I'll tack on the possibility of setting up a home or work LDAP server that
can be used as an address book provider for Thunderbird, or other PIM apps.
I'd love to do this for my home, so that $WIFE and I could share a common
address book, hopefully to avoid constantly asking one another for phone
numbers and addresses.  Perhaps we could ask resident LDAP expert Mark
Turner to put something together on this topic if he's up for it?

-Ben Pitzer