[TriLUG] video from camcorder

J.C. Jones jonesjc at intrex.net
Tue Jun 19 10:10:52 EDT 2007

Magnus,

I will have to check my use of Kino again. I really don't remember
having to start anything from the camcorder during capture. It has been
over a month since I used it, but I am getting older by the minute and
my gray matter is fading fast.

jcj

--
Visit my weblog at: http://www.wendellgeek.com/weblog/