[TriLUG] Email on multiples machines

Matthew Lavigne lavigne at thosebastards.net
Tue Jun 26 21:20:27 EDT 2007

This is a fine use for a ClarkConnect box (for those that don't want to roll
thier own).  Part of what the CC box does very well is to set this up out of
the box (or nearly as you have to configure the fetchmail piece) but this is
what I do at the house here in NY and that helps me to keep 11 or 12 email
accounts straight for my wife's businesses as well as to do some really good
SPAM clean up.

There is a webmail interface (squirrel mail or Horde) and using IMAP or
IMAPs can keep everything in sync/available.

Matthew