[TriLUG] wireless configuration problem

Glenn Hennessee Glenn_Hennessee at ncsu.edu
Mon Jul 23 09:17:57 EDT 2007

Thanks. I tried the modules thing without any luck. The orinoco modules
load but nothing shows up on ifconfig. I don't have any other pcmcia
cards to test with. One thing that is odd, neither of the lights on the
card are lit up. lsmod shows that pcmcia_core is loaded so I assume that
means it is loading the pcmcia module and cardctl does show the presence
of the card. I bought the computer used and the card came with it. Are
you referring to a  TL-WN510G or the TL-WN551G?  or does it matter which
one? They're both $24.99.

Thanks for the help.
glenn

--