[TriLUG] READ CAREFULLY: August 15, 2007 TriLUG **Chapel Hill** Meeting - Linux Video Editing w/ Joey Carr

Matt Frye mattfrye at gmail.com
Tue Jul 31 16:21:02 EDT 2007

On 7/31/07, Tanner Lovelace <clubjuggler at gmail.com> wrote:
> Well, here I think you need to decide who you're targeting.

Originally, I believe one of the goals of these additional meetings
was to accommodate TriLUG attendees who find the Raleigh meeting a
little hard to get to, e.g. attendees from Durham, Chapel Hill, and
points west.  Since this Chapel Hill meeting has the same topic as the
regular September meeting, attendees from Raleigh or Cary are more
likely to attend in Raleigh and we recommend they do so.

And thanks for the plug, Cristobal.  Yes, we will be coordinating a
session at BarCampRDU this Saturday to talk about the how attendees
can get more out of TriLUG, the sort of facilitating that we're
capable of doing, what sort people want (filming and recording
meetings, hosting classes), etc.  We're interested in having an
interactive discussion about how to better serve TriLUG
members/attendees.

MPF