[TriLUG] looking for advice for physically small PC for router, dhcpd/named, firewall

Chess Griffin chess at chessgriffin.com
Fri Aug 3 15:16:25 EDT 2007

OlsonE at aosa.army.mil wrote:
> Where did you guys find cases for these boards at? I'd like to give
> something like this a try inside my hosue ....
>
> Also, what type of antenna are you using, and what type of reception are
> you getting?

I bought my soekris 4801 off ebay, and it included the soekris case,
power supply, plus a lan1621 card (extra NICs).  Total cost was about
$150.  The case and power supply look like the ones in these pictures
from the soekris site:

http://soekris.com/bundles.htm

In fact, my soekris is just like the one toward the very bottom, which
is the 4801 plus 1621 card.

Chess

--
Chess Griffin