[TriLUG] Ubuntu + prism54usb problem

Shane O. shaneodonnell at gmail.com
Thu Aug 9 12:26:25 EDT 2007

In poor form, I'll respond to myself.

The prism54usb and/or mac80211 modules seem to have problems with the
card, or perhaps the combination of the three are the issue.

In any case, the ndiswrapper utility with the Windows driver is
working like a charm.

In an effort to improve my form, and officially kill this thread with
myself, I'd like to note that ultimately, the solution was so easy
that Hitler could have done it.

Shane O.

--
Shane O.