[TriLUG] Code of Conduct

Tanner Lovelace clubjuggler at gmail.com
Mon Aug 13 12:02:09 EDT 2007

On 8/13/07, Warren Myers <volcimaster at gmail.com> wrote:
> Right, and so when said disagreements happen, delete the message, or take it
> to the person individually. This isn't complicated.

Why should we have to hit the delete button?  And how does it look to an
outsider, when they're looking for information on linux, to go to our archives
and see a lot of off-topic, childish messages about catcalls and guns and other
stuff.  There is no delete button in our archives.  Is this really the way we
want to present ourselves to outsiders?

Tanner
--
Tanner Lovelace