[TriLUG] Time to Fork TriLUG?

Jim Ray jim at neuse.net
Mon Aug 13 20:52:37 EDT 2007

The main thing is to do it and to have fun along the way.  You won't get any
complaints from me for having a little golden nectar from the heavens :-)

Regards,

Jim

Jim Ray, President
Neuse River Networks
tel: 919-838-1672 cell: 919-606-1772
http://www.Neuse.Net

Connecting You to the World since 1997

Specializing in the design, sales, installation, and support of today's
technology for small to mid-sized markets, we also focus on both commercial
and industrial networks for PCs and phones. Now in our tenth year, the
company began with deploying video, voice and data communications systems in
the Triangle region, which we continue to do today.

Behalf Of Magnus
> Sent: Monday, August 13, 2007 5:05 PM
> To: Triangle Linux Users Group discussion list
> Subject: Re: [TriLUG] Time to Fork TriLUG?
>
> Jim Ray wrote:
> > http://www.triangleopensource.org was formed not as a fork but rather as
> > complement to TriLUG.  I have perfect attendance at our Triangle Open
Source