[TriLUG] trilug-ontopic@ proposal Re: Why don't people come to

Andrew C. Oliver acoliver at buni.org
Thu Aug 16 18:09:12 EDT 2007

Sorry that came across more "imperative" than I thought (it is 1am and I
woke up to a loud TV as Alec fell asleep watching MTV or something).
Those were meant to be my proposals for a list and not "this will
happen" as I know some view the steering committee members as potential
all-powerful world dictators ;-)

--
Buni Meldware Communication Suite
http://buni.org