[TriLUG] Linux tutorial recommendations

jonc at nc.rr.com jonc at nc.rr.com
Sat Aug 18 09:34:08 EDT 2007

The online Red Hat manuals are great... and the IBM site is also good, BUT nothing beats the OReilly book with the armadillo on the cover:
  Essential System Administration
This book will be the most valuable hard resource he will ever own.

Jon (Omygawd he recommended a piece of processed wood!) Carnes