[TriLUG] Linux tutorial recommendations

Jim Ray jim at neuse.net
Sat Aug 18 10:15:57 EDT 2007

Awe, shoot.  Now, I'm gonna have to run out and buy a book:
http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/esa3/index.html

Regards,

Jim

Jim Ray, President
Neuse River Networks
tel: 919-838-1672 cell: 919-606-1772
http://www.Neuse.Net

Connecting You to the World since 1997

Specializing in the design, sales, installation, and support of today's
technology for small to mid-sized markets, we also focus on both commercial
and industrial networks for PCs and phones. Now in our tenth year, the
company began with deploying video, voice and data communications systems in
the Triangle region, which we continue to do today.

Behalf Of