[TriLUG] (~OT) RoadRunner Network Config

Steve Kuekes steve at kuekes.homeip.net
Wed Sep 5 16:44:48 EDT 2007

You may have to power off your cable modem and power it back on so that
it will lock onto the mac address of your router.  If it hasn't powered
off/on since the tech was there it will only talk to the tech's laptop.

For 99.9% of my problems a simple power off of the cable modem and power
on solves it.  Make sure that your router is set to DHCP not PPPOE.

--
Steve Kuekes

Insight Racing - Urban Grand Challenge('07) - http://www.insightracing.org
Private Pilot: N9259R '95 Saratoga based at Sanford-Lee County Regional
(TTA)
email: skuekes at nc.rr.com