[TriLUG] (~OT) RoadRunner Network Config

Marc Wiatrowski mwia at iglass.net
Wed Sep 5 16:49:14 EDT 2007

Is your router getting an address from the cable modem?  Was the RR tech
plugging his laptop directly into the cable modem?

I know if you change devices plugged into the cable modem you will need
to boot it. The modem remembers the mac address it last gave an address
to (tech laptop?) for some time and will not give out another address to
different device.