[TriLUG] OT: any Triangle Business Journal subscribers out there?

Jim Ray jim at neuse.net
Wed Sep 12 17:29:09 EDT 2007

I'm a happy customer and have been for 10 or 20 years. If you're looking for a local pulse on business, they're the only game in town.
Regards,

Jim

Sent using BlackBerry

Jim Ray, President
Neuse River Networks
tel: 919-838-1672 cell: 919-606-1772
http://www.NeuseRiverNetworks.com

Connecting You to the World since 1997

Specializing in the design, sales, installation, and support of today's technology for small to mid-sized markets, we also focus on both commercial and industrial networks for PCs and phones. Now in our tenth year, the company began with deploying video, voice and data communications systems in the Triangle region, which we continue to do today.