[TriLUG] Ohio Linux Fest

Mark Turner markt at siteseers.net
Thu Sep 13 14:22:09 EDT 2007

Hey, y'all. The latest info on the Zenoss-sponsored VamanOSS ride to
Ohio Linux Fest (OLF) is that we'll now be leaving Friday morning, not
Thursday as originally announced. This oughta make it easier for more
people to go.

Give Mark Hinkle a shout at mrhinkle at zenoss.com if you'd like to join
us. Should be fun!

Cheers!
Mark
www.markturner.net

Incidentally, Drew Curtis will be at OLF and will be hosting the joint
OLF kickoff/FARK party Friday night. Enjoy a tasty malt beverage while
Tanner tries to convince Drew that Duke doesn't really suck! :-)