[TriLUG] Ohio Linux Fest

Catherine Devlin catherine.devlin at gmail.com
Thu Sep 13 15:31:13 EDT 2007

You guys are absolutely amazing, y'know that?

Do the OLF organizers know about this yet?  It seems like... like this
trip would make a cool story for some techie magazine, a geekumentary
filmed with webcams, or at least a post on the OLF blog, or something.
 How would you feel about contacting the OLF folks and giving them a
chance to publicize it?  This just seems like too much fun not to let
geekdom know.  I don't know exactly what I'm thinking, just that it
cries out for something commemorative.

The original message didn't have a URL for the group blog - can you
share it?  I want to read!

Can't wait to see you there!

When that Septembre, with hise shoures soote,
The droghte of August hat perced to the roote...
Thanne longen geekes to goon on pilgrimages
And penguinne-louvres for to seken straunge distros

Er, um, yeah.
--
- Catherine
http://catherinedevlin.blogspot.com/