[TriLUG] serial to ethernet converter

Steve Kuekes steve at kuekes.homeip.net
Sat Sep 15 22:20:14 EDT 2007

I would highly recommend Comtrol's DeviceMaster products.

http://www.comtrol.com/products/deviceservers

They support RS-232 and RS-422 with units up to 8 ports.  And their
products are based on Linux.  And they offer multiple interface options
via TCP, UDP, and even support custom imbedded apps on their processor.

We have three of them in our DARPA Urban Challenge Elise and they have
been flawless.

--
Steve Kuekes

Insight Racing - Urban Grand Challenge('07) - http://www.insightracing.org
Private Pilot: N9259R '95 Saratoga based at Sanford-Lee County Regional
(TTA)
email: skuekes at nc.rr.com