[TriLUG] serial to ethernet converter

Neil L. Little nllittle at embarqmail.com
Sat Sep 15 13:09:09 EDT 2007

Humm... back when I was working in cellular (cellsite technician/switch
tech/floor sweeper) with GTE Wireless (now Verizon) there was some
equipment that
only had serial ports that we had to get adapters for ethernet. I
believe we found them at a place called Connecix. Thats how it sounded
like. Its over off of
Capitol Blvd on Millbrook road.

Neil Little, WA4AZL
JARS Forever!!