[TriLUG] Powerline - Ethernet over AC lines & Linux

Reginald Reed reginald.reed at gmail.com
Sun Sep 23 22:03:38 EDT 2007

Actually, this information is pretty dated.  As I stated in the
original thread, I have personally used the newer 85Mbps devices.  The
devices I own are ethernet based, so there are *no* drivers required.

http://www.netgear.com/Products/PowerlineNetworking/PowerlineEthernetAdapters/XE104.aspx

--Reggie