[TriLUG] Good Hosting company?

Warren Myers volcimaster at gmail.com
Fri Sep 28 10:02:02 EDT 2007

What's your budget? How much space/transfer do you need? How much admin do
you want / are you willing to do?

I use a VPS provider, tektonic.net.

WMM

On 9/28/07, Jim Ray <jim at neuse.net> wrote:

> Why don't you contact fellow TriLUGger Craig?
>
> http://www.dashsystems.com
>
> Regards,
>
> Jim
>
> Jim Ray, President
> Neuse River Networks
> tel: 919-838-1672 cell: 919-606-1772
> http://www.NeuseRiverNetworks.com
>
> Connecting You to the World since 1997
>
> Specializing in the design, sales, installation, and support of today's
> technology for small to mid-sized markets, we also focus on both
> commercial and industrial networks for PCs and phones. Now in our tenth
> year, the company began with deploying video, voice and data
> communications systems in the Triangle region, which we continue to do
> today.

http://warrenmyers.com
"God may not play dice with the universe, but something strange is going on
with the prime numbers." --Paul Erdős
"It's not possible. We are the type of people who have everything in our
favor going against us." --Ben Jarhvi, Short Circuit 2