[TriLUG] OT Humor (at least to me)

jason watts jsnthegod at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 28 16:59:59 EDT 2007

I’ve been hired twice in the IT field since I have graduated.  The first was
a company with horrible business tactics (work the engineers 54 hours in a
week, threaten to find someone else to do the work if you take a lunch
(which they said when I started was only a 30 min lunch anyways) and then
pay you for 38 hours saying "we adjusted the time clock since you forgot to
clock out for lunch" ).  After a month and a half of that, I found a
security job.

So, yes, new grad's are hired.  If you can afford to give the training, give
the new people a chance.