[TriLUG] Uploading Race Info Automatically: question

Owen oberry at trilug.org
Wed Oct 3 11:28:44 EDT 2007

There's a Perl module, XML::Excel, to generate an XML doc from an Excel
spreadsheet. Then you could use XSLT to transform the XML into HTML. An
alternative is to use another Perl module, Spreadsheet::Read, to read
the spreadsheet and write out HTML. I guess it would depend on whether
you're more adept at Perl or XML/XSLT as to which approach to go for.

Owen