[TriLUG] [Commercial] Looking for Part-time PHP Developer

Chris Cooper cooper at greysynapses.com
Wed Oct 3 16:36:30 EDT 2007

Hello TriLUGgers!

I have a bunch of overdue projects sitting in my yard that I'm trying to
revive and complete. I'm looking to team up with a PHP developer who is
willing to work part-time/evenings (10-15 hours a week) to help complete
some of these projects.

The projects are interesting, and based on open-source platforms and
code-bases (and there is room for compensation for the time and effort
expended).

If you can dabble with some graphics and site design, it would be an
added advantage - however, the most critical requirement is to have a
positive, get-it-done attitude and lots of creativity.

If you've got ideas and would like to experiment with or use these
projects as learning ground for some of the funky stuff, you're more
than welcome to do so.

Contact me at cooper at greysynapses.com to discuss this further. Please DO
NOT respond to the mailing list.

Regards,