[TriLUG] Selecting a stable video card

David Brain dbrain at gmail.com
Sun Oct 28 20:35:25 EDT 2007

Neil,

Intel graphics are mostly found on integrated motherboards e.g (not
recommending it - just one I found on a quick search):

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813131198

Would be perfectly adequate for desktop/'server' use - not so good for
games or 'high end' 3D.

Just build a system with an nVidia card (by default - it was cheap) -
works nicely, didn't involve much hoop jumping - certainly a lot
faster than the Intel 855 in the laptop I'm using to write this.

David