[TriLUG] Positions open at McClatchy Interactive

Martin Streicher martin.streicher at gmail.com
Wed Nov 28 12:40:05 EST 2007

Hello, TriLUG, and Happy Holidays!

I would like to announce that McClatchy Interactive has several
positions open in product development.

I hope to find and hire an expert Ruby/Rails developer, a MySQL DBA,
and a technical project manager. The former two are self-evident --
know your stuff and you can apply. For the latter, I would like to
hire a project manager adept with LAMP-based products, and ideally
would have spent time in the trenches as a developer. The project
manager must think quickly, think agile, and cut cruft from any
endeavor.

If you are interested, please send email to mstreicher at mcclatchyinteractive.com
. The Raleigh office is powered by blades, Linux, Apache, MySQL, Perl,
PHP, and Rails. The development team is doing cutting-edge work in
Flex, Rails, Mongrel, and more.

Thanks for your consideration. Please feel free to pass this along.

Martin