[TriLUG] CMS Recommendation?

P. Steven Lorenz pstevenlorenz at gmail.com
Tue Dec 11 19:45:34 EST 2007

Never used them, but I have heard that TandemServer work reasonably well
as well as JMDCMS.

http://tandemserver.org/ Demo at tandemserver.net
http://www.codeplex.com/JMDCMS

Of course there is DotNetNuke as well and then some others that aren't
so free like Community Server and Ingeniux.

Picking a CMS is really just a matter of taste and what bells and
whistles you are looking for.  I have worked with a few of the PHP based
ones in the past and have recently settled with MODx.

Hope it helps

Steven