[TriLUG] Raleigh Perl Mongers meeting 7:15pm tomorrow Thursday, December 20

Brad Oaks bradoaks at gmail.com
Wed Dec 19 15:34:05 EST 2007

Hello Perl Mongers and TriLUGgers,

Topic: more on Moose (a complete, modern object system for Perl 5)
    http://dog.lost-habit.com/dog/index.cgi?moose
    http://www.iinteractive.com/moose/
    http://search.cpan.org/~stevan/Moose-0.26/lib/Moose.pm

Those who were present for November's meeting wanted to hear more
about Moose and asked us to dedicate December's meeting to the topic.
Dan Sterling has agreed and will present tomorrow evening. Join us for
more fall-out from Pittsburgh Perl Workshop.

Date: 	Thursday, December 20, 2007 at 7:15 PM
meeting">RSVP</a>-ing, even at the last minute, will help us choose
the most comfortable meeting room.

Location:
This meeting location will be at the McClatchy Interactive offices.
We are relatively near Crossroads on the edge of Raleigh and Cary. Our
driveway is very near the intersection of Jones Franklin Road and
US1/Hwy64. On the map link above, click on the blue flag, and then
click 'To Here' to get directions. The Google Maps directions get you
to the end of Capital Center Drive; I have drawn in the small
additional line for getting into our parking lot.

http://tinyurl.com/29az9t

 From RTP, take I-40 to the exit for US-1 North (also the Inner
Beltline here). Take the next exit (Jones Franklin Road) and turn
right at the end of the ramp. Take the immediate next right (Capital
Center Drive). You'll follow Capital Center Drive until it ends. Turn
right onto Situs Court. Turn right at the small round-a-bout into our
parking lot.