[TriLUG] free to good home: usb flat bed scanner, inkjet printer

Joseph Mack NA3T jmack at wm7d.net
Wed Dec 19 14:50:19 EST 2007

Scanner: Umax Astra 1220U (uses SANE drivers, scans up to A4)

color inkjet HP deskjet 712C

both were given to me by people doing a clean out. Both
worked when they last used them. I haven't tried either of
them. Pick up is in Durham.

In the event that more than one person is interested, I'll
give it/them to the most_deserving/lowest income person (eg
high school student, school teacher, college student, some
publically_minded/charity/service organisation).

Joe