[TriLUG] Piece of History

Magnus magnus at trilug.org
Fri Feb 22 20:57:31 EST 2008

On Feb 22, 2008, at 5:15 PM, Justis Peters wrote:

> Does anybody have the ace?  Acoustic coupler with less than 300 baud
> wins the round.  Unless there's a trump card or a joker I've never
> heard of.

I discarded my Volksmodem years ago, unfortunately.

Most of my best stuff is gone but I still have some real museum pieces
around.  Apple //e and a TI 99-4A are in storage somewhere.

Matter of fact I probably have my AT&T System V UNIX box set around
here somewhere within arms reach under the piles of books...