[TriLUG] Piece of History

Tarus Balog tarus at opennms.org
Fri Feb 22 21:51:06 EST 2008

On Feb 22, 2008, at 9:32 PM, Christopher L Merrill wrote:

> I still have my Apple ][+ and all the accessories, boxes of diskettes
> and stacks of old AppleSoft magazines :>  A coupla years ago I had
> it running and was shocked to find that most/all of the disks were
> still
> readable :>  There are a few games on there that I _still_ miss
> playing.

Several years ago I rescued an original Mac on it's way to the garbage
bin. I dug out my old diskettes and one of them (Uninvited Guest) had
a virus on it that was caught by Vaccine. It was pretty trippy to find
a 10 year old virus lurking around.

-T

Tarus Balog, OpenNMS Maintainer             Main:   +1 919 533 0160
The OpenNMS Group, Inc.                     Fax:    +1 503 961 7746
Skype: tarusb                               Direct: +1 919 647 4749
Email: tarus at opennms.org                    URL: http://www.opennms.org
PGP Key Fingerprint: 8945 8521 9771 FEC9 5481  512B FECA 11D2 FD82 B45C