[TriLUG] rdesktop any good?

Christopher L Merrill chris at webperformance.com
Wed Mar 19 11:21:24 EDT 2008

Warren Myers wrote:
> If you have an XP install currently you should already have the license for
> it. So, if you run linux but want to put XP in your VM, you could use the
> license for the copy you're currently running, and then stop using the old
> install.

Yeah, in theory that works.  I haven't had much luck getting Windows to
install in a VM from an OEM disk...have you?  I know using the OEM serial
number on a retail install disk doesn't work.

Perhaps this side-topic be taken off-list?

Chris

chris at webperformance.com                |  http://webperformance.com
919-433-1762                            |  919-845-7601

Website Load Testing and Stress Testing Software & Services