[TriLUG] Change GID

Brian McCullough bdmc at bdmcc-us.com
Wed Mar 19 12:06:03 EDT 2008

On Wed, Mar 19, 2008 at 09:01:35AM -0400, James Tuttle wrote:
> Actually, funny you should mention that.  I did google uucp, but wasn't
> sure what it was and didn't know if I ever used it.  So, you're right.

Unfortunately (??), some of us know and ( love? ) UUCP.  It was a very
useful protocol back in the store-and-forward days, before The Internet
as such.

I even was able to write some code that moved files ( messages, etc. )
between sites using UUCP, translating between various addressing
protocols.

How times change.

B-)