[TriLUG] Time-Warner Cable

Michael Kimsal mgkimsal at gmail.com
Thu Mar 20 23:24:15 EDT 2008

9pm on Sunday night TWC connection just completely quit.  Was down for about
6 hours (got up at 3 for another reason and noticed the connection lights
back on).   Walking through tech support they couldn't even *see* the modem
to query it or do anything else to it.

Been using opendns for about 2 weeks so I haven't noticed dns issues
specifically.

Michael Kimsal
http://michaelkimsal.com
919-455-8488