[TriLUG] Installing ABI on Linux

Mark Fowle mfowle at adeliesystems.com
Fri Mar 21 18:19:55 EDT 2008

Andrew -

Thanks - but I am trying to move the application off of SCO - just
thought the ABI would work.  I have to go back to RHEL 3 (or 6.10 of
Ubuntu) and it seems to do ok.  We have SCO running in a vmware
session (and it seems to do well) just trying to find a way to get off
it all together.    Thanks for your help.

Mark