[TriLUG] Request Tracker and perl dependency nightmare

jonc at nc.rr.com jonc at nc.rr.com
Tue Mar 25 09:49:46 EDT 2008

David,

Be daunted no more!  Use CPAN for all your perl needs.
  http://www.cpan.org/misc/cpan-faq.html

Before the days of my salvation, I used perl a great deal. CPAN made those days of heathen agony much easier. It's a lot like "yum" and downloads and installs perl modules for you.

Jon (Python rules!) Carnes