[TriLUG] [OT] Switchvox SMB

Kevin J. mrkevinj at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 25 13:03:05 EDT 2008

I'd like to know how this turns out. We looked at Switchvox (and also at Evolution: http://www.intuitivevoice.com/) based on some recommendations from a VoIP vendor, but decided to go with a fully hosted solution owing to our very small staff size.

It looks like a well made product and I've wondered how well it performs.

Kevin