[TriLUG] [OT] Switchvox SMB

Jim Ray jim at neuse.net
Tue Mar 25 11:51:26 EDT 2008

After hearing Mark Spencer, CTO at Digium, the other week, we decided to pick up the Digium product line. It is my understanding after speaking with them yesterday that they now have an embedded system with Asterisk that eliminates the cost of a server.

Here is their web site:

http://www.digium.com

I am looking forward to learning more about it.

BTW, great meeting! Me thinks it was the 3rd one I've been to in 6 years. So much for perfect attendance :-)

Regards,

Jim

Jim Ray, President
Neuse River Networks
tel: 919-838-1672 cell: 919-606-1772
http://www.NeuseRiverNetworks.com

Connecting You to the World since 1997 with Managed Services, IT Outsourcing and Network Communications Systems for Voice, Video and Data