[TriLUG] spamhaus enforcing limits on connections

Amnon amnon at deltaforce.net
Wed Mar 26 14:21:21 EDT 2008

> My company is a reseller of Message Labs.  from the dealings I have had with
> their tech support, they are pretty sharp.  It also seems to do a fairly
> good job of filtering email.

Funny, but I find myself adding their mail servers to our blacklist constantly
because of clients complaining of spam coming from them.  They also don't do a
thing about it until one of their clients complains to them that they cannot
send email to us.  Then they want to know what where who etc..

IMHO, any company which specialize in email as their core income, will open the
door for spammers, since it is very VERY profitable :-)

Shalom Y'all
Amnon Nissan

Deltaforce
919-852-2121