[TriLUG] spamhaus enforcing limits on connections

Jason Watts jsnonzzr at gmail.com
Wed Mar 26 14:34:07 EDT 2008

hmm... cant deny that any server with open relay will end up being used for
spam.  I can say that my clients have complained in small spats about
receiving spam (but all spam catching devices need to be tuned continuously
for new spam.) and MessageLabs is quite responsive to a phone call about
that.  My company also goes though MessageLabs and I receive no spam and my
co-workers have almost never complained if at all about spam.

If you want to talk about bad providers, check out FrontBridge.  I believe
it was last week that they were blacklisted by Hotmail... both hotmail and
FB are owned by MS... now, how does that happen  :).  PS their tech support
SUCKS...  and its near impossible to get to a tier to in order to have an
email trace ran.