[TriLUG] Apache2 / PHP / MySQL Help?

Tim Jowers timjowers at gmail.com
Wed Mar 26 16:52:00 EDT 2008

FWIW,

  Is mysqld running? Maybe the module does not load otherwise.
  Can you ldd on the mysql.so and ensure any dependent .so libs are
available.
  Is PHP loaded as a module or that old thing which was a cgi-bin or
something like that?

  Sounds like you have to break down the problem and remove or try one thing
at a time and verify it works as expected until you find the one which
doesn't.

Just some wild guesses.
Tim